Client Projects (extract)
intellixx services and solutions address the challenges arising from complying with regulatory requirements, consolidating heterogeneous technology infrastructures to achieve cost reduction, improve financial performance and risk reduction objectives. The best references are successful projects and satisfied customers. We are proud of long term success stories with many of our customers and cooperation partners (system and solution suppliers as well as data providers) for whom we are delivering and deploying IT and business solutions for years.
Connecting our functional with our technical know-how we are able to provide tailored solutions for our customers. Our employees are trained constantly, on-topic and intensively, depending on project requirements. Our asset is the knowledge of our employees. More than 5000 man years of relevant project experience assure highly qualified consulting.
We are building our expert teams around your topics, such as Financial Engineering, market or credit risk management, the requirements of Basel III , new OTC derivatives regulations (Clearing according to EMIR/Dodd Frank) and IT challenges. The functional and technical focus ensure, that we are able to discuss and provide a solution for the challenges of our customers.
Our customers are national and international banks, insurances and industrial companies in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Our major project topics include:
- Trading systems for OTC derivatives (Investment Banking) and treasury products: Front and Back Office,
- Rating risk systems: energy and commodity risks, market and credit risks.
- OTC Clearing: Central Counterparty for clearing houses and Clear&Process for direct bank clearing members.
- System integration, migration and upgrade / IT architecture.
- Operational processes: analysis, optimisation, automisation (STP).
- Quantitative analysis and financial mathemathics: derivative financial instruments and their analysis and pricing.
- Data management and integration of data providers: trading, pricing and risk anaylsis as well as static data as a global solution.
- Customized software solutions: concept and implementation of (functional and technical) customized solutions and usage of inhouse-developed operational components
- Studies and analyses (audits).
- Corporate treasuries.
- Project management (best practice), out-/ bestsourcing as well as fixed price projects.
- OTC Clearing on EUREX platform. Implementation, Integration and production support. Collateral Management, Margin and Limit Management.
- Back-Office Integration and Implementation for FX/MM, Fixed Income, IRS and Commodities.
- 1st - 3rd Level Support (SLA) for commodities FO and BO system as well as the market and credit risk system.
- Implementation and integration of a cash and liquidity management system.
- Integration of a back office system for equity derivatives (EQD).
- Front-to-back implementation and integration of credit derivatives (CDS, CDO, CLN, Basket).
- Extension und implementation of a bond-pricing and administration module for the trading book (Pricing and Administration Module, PAM).
- Merger-related migration of different front office and back office trading systems.
- Implementation of a real-time interface from a front office system to a credit risk management system for Pre-Deal checking and limit control (Pre-Deal-Check).
- Specification of a reference-pricing-library and subsequent implementation of the pricing models for all in-house traded product types.
- Joint venture project with an investment bank for the development, extension and maintenance of a risk management system (VaR) using Monte-Carlo simulation.
- Implementation of pricing methods for financial products with respect to the requirements of Grundsatz I into an internal simulation-based risk analysis system.
- Studies concerning an extension and optimization of a risk system with an interest rate structure model (Hull-White) for validation and risk quantification of Bermuda Options and callable Swaps.
- Feasibility study with different solutions for the implementation of an internal market risk model.
- Adaption of sale and resale trading with respect to IAS and the book-assignment according to MaH.
- Optimization of the new products integration process (NPP) in a cross-departmental environment of a financial institution