Technology and Services
Our active contribution to the value creation of our customers is not restricted to our consulting services and problem ownership.
Moreover intellixx assures a fast, flexible, and competent IT implementation to add value in a highly dynamic environment.
IT Services & Solutions
- Application Management Services System development, maintenance, and optimisation
- Functional IT integration and consolidation of IT systems
- IT consulting for an optimal infrastructure
Based on experienced and highly qualified consultants intellixx offers services in all questions of IT infrastructure. We cover a broad range of subject like IT strategy consulting, business process analysis, and project management tasks in complex IT projects. Our consulting services are a significant part of a close and confidential cooperation with our customers:
- IT architecture recommendations for infrastructure components (SOW, evaluation, and implementation)
- Analysis and optimisation of current IT processes
- Set-up and implementation of service concepts (SLA and specifications)
- Organisation of customer and process-oriented processes
- Assistance with evaluation, selection and implementation of appropriate IT-systems.
Service support means an efficient operation of IT services. The most powerful support is given by the combining the following processes:
- Incident Management
- Issue Management
- Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
The high complexity of the systems and the strict requirements with respect to response times and stability in a multi user environment there has increased the demand of high-performance computing (HPC). Parallel computing has become the dominant paradigm in computer architecture.
High-performance computing uses Computer Clusters , which may be distributed (Grid Computing). Also other computer systems with very large and efficiently organized storage capabilities can be used for high-performance computing. In order to profit from this computer architecture the applications must be designed using parallel programming models.
This may be achieved on a macro level (parallel processing) or on a micro level (Multi Core Programming).