Technical Solutions for Finance
XFlow™ (the generic integration solution - EAI) is a generic GUI- and Rule-based integration solution for implementing interfaces between different Systems. It provides a Rule and GUI-based platform for the specification and implementation of IT integration projects. XFLow ensures efficient implementations with respect to costs, time, and quality in all integration projects.
Features and project use cases:
- The logical data mapping could be defined by pre-defined set of mapping rules
- Many Data formats and Data systems are supported (e.g. XML/XSD, JSON, CSV and other Text file formats)
- Seamless integration of RDBMS
- No computer programming necessary
- The use of built-in adaptors (amongst others MQSeries, TIBCO, WebServices, FTP, emails) provides a direct interfacing to upstream and downstream systems.
Lomoto™ (the Logging monitoring tool) is is a centralized solution for monitorin Logging-Messages on a decentralised network. Lomoto is provided in the form of an Operational Component . Here are the main features:
- Monitoring all running distributed processes and System logs (/var/log)
- Instant notification by event-driven mechanisms using Log4J
- Accurate location and description for the quick fix
- Loggin-level filtered monitoring
- Easy installation and operation
HealthSysToolkit™ The operational toolkit executes different system analyses (Windows, Unix, Java, RDBMS, RMI and other protocols) for the identification of optimisation measures.
TestToolkit™The regression test tool includes the following automatic features:
- Recording of Windows based events for Test scenarios Definition
- Test scenario execution according to pre-defined workflows
- Comparison of Database tables contents (diff)
- Automatic comparison of results and quick identification of errors for further analysis